Are you looking for a DPSA Assistant Manager Vacancies 2022 job after graduation? Do you want to work in public service administration?? Then there is good news for you. The Public Service Administration has recently published recruitment notices for several important posts.
DPSA Assistant Manager Vacancies
DPSA Assistant Manager Vacancies 2022 Public Service Administration has published a circular for the recruitment of the labor force. Applicants for this position must provide a complete Basic R425 pass certificate. Applications must be submitted before 19 April 2022. Businesses have different branches for selling products or services. DPSA Assistant Manager is appointed to ensure that these branches achieve their sales targets.
Job Summary of DPSA Assistant Manager Vacancies
- Name: Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA)
- Job Post Name Assistant Manager
- Salary R 571,242.00 Yearly
- Location Xhariep, Free State
- Qualification Diploma/Degree
- Last Date 16 May 2022
- Check also jobs DPSA Vacancies
- Applicants must have passed Engineering in Computer Science / IT / ECE.
- Also, candidates must have Basic R425 Pass Certificate and Degree.
- Pass candidates from the Commerce Department will get preference in recruitment.
- DPSA Assistant Manager has specially invited female candidates to apply for the post. Accreditation You must get this degree from any university.
- Must have experience in talking to different clients and have experience in withdrawing money from customers.
- Most companies require a minimum bachelor’s degree in business.
- However, a master’s degree is predominant. An engineering degree may be required in the industry.
Salary for work: – Salary can be from 25 thousand to 3000 ZAR In addition, all the facilities that the company has must be given.
Eligibility of application:
Graduate passes in Commerce from any recognized university. Must have 2 years of experience in FMCG or related fields. Must be proficient in various tasks, including target fulfillment, distribution, and planning. Especially need to know about sales. Must have a thorough idea about the work of shopper activation, including category activity. With a large organization, 5-6 years of experience may also be required.
What kind of work does a DPSA Assistant Manager do?
- Hiring a distributor to sell goods or services
- Monitoring records of sales of goods or services
- Oversee the overall work of the sales team
- To take new initiatives on how to expand the company’s products or services in the market