DPSA Material Recording Clerks vacancies 2023 in More than one person will be employed. Interested job seekers from South Africa can apply till 20 May 2022. Anyone can apply subject to fulfilling the eligibility mentioned in the circular. If you are looking for a job in a beautiful and challenging environment, this is the right job. If you are looking to build a career in DPSA Material Recording Clerks vacancies, then this job is for you.
DPSA Material Recording Clerks vacancies
The Public Service Administration has published DPSA Library Assistant Vacancies 2022 for the citizens of Johannesburg, Gauteng. Millions of people have built a career in this notification. They thrill many job seekers and recruiting organizations about this. This position requires a Grade 12 pass certificate to apply. Job seekers are in trouble with the appointment of DPSA Library Assistant Vacancies in educational institutions.
Job Summary of Material Recording Clerks Jobs
- Name: Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA)
- Job Post Name Material Recording Clerks
- Salary R 176,310.00 Yearly
- Location Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Qualification Grade 12
- Last Date For Applying 20 May 2023
- Check also: DPSA Vacancies
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements at the end of each month.
- Deal account payable and accounts receivable, its monthly reconciliation.
- Check bills, and vouchers and confirm payments to the agent, and oversee receivables/payments.
- Perform team activities, manage the affairs of the team leaders, coordinate the branch offices and ensure that the KPI is as per the expected service as per the organizational structure of the department.
- Manage ERP accounting systems to input regular transactions
- Help prepare monthly liability positions.
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Oversee cash flow management, writing checks, etc.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process with variation
- Build relationships with external advisors, such as solicitors and banks
- Communicate with internal auditors
- Any other work assigned by the line manager
- T / A, Mobile Bill, Tour Allowance, Medical Allowance, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Insurance
- Lunch benefits: Partial subsidy
- Salary Review: Annual
- Online Video Editor
- Editing captured or live video.
- Coordinate with producers, performers, and others for scheduled video editing.
- Mixing and editing camera footage. Use and edit special effects for live events and pre-recorded events.
- Using a video mixer to synchronize the video with the visual action of the television production.
- Select and set up the camera to record the session.
- Reporting equipment problems and confirming repairs.
- Record sound for captured video.
- Mix and edit for voice, music, and captured sound effects and preheated events using the Sound Mixing Board.
- After mixing musical, vocal, and other sounds mix.
- We are combining predefined dialogue, music, and sound effects with the visual action of television production.
- Select and set up the microphone to record the session.
- Reporting equipment difficulties and confirming repairs.