DPSA Office Manager Vacancies 2022 Very Important Seat. Because the public service administration office authorities give a lot of respect to the people working in this position. All activities are governed by this term. So DPSA Office Manager Vacancies are inviting talented, educated, hardworking honest people.
DPSA Office Manager Jobs
Unemployed youth in South Africa can’t find a job in a government agency. See all government jobs through this website. DPSA Office Manager Vacancies 2022 has been published for those who want to do a government job. Apply for this job by developing your qualifications and skills. This is a very valuable government vacancy in South Africa. Therefore, unemployed youth in South Africa are not deprived of this opportunity.
Jobs Summary of DPSA Office Manager Vacancies
All the details of the job of manager position are discussed above. So in this paragraph summary is given. In this table, they will be able to take all the ideas in a very short time.
- Name:Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA)
- Job Post Name Office Manager
- Salary R 382,245 –450,255 Yearly
- Location Mahikeng, North West
- Qualification Degree/National Diploma
- Last Date 26 April 2022
|Name of the organization||Department of Public Service and Administration|
|Name of the post||DPSA Office Manager Vacancies 2022|
|Salary Permanent||R 1,073,187.00 Yearly|
|Job Location||Bloemfontein, Free State|
|Educational Knowledge||NQF Level 7|
|Apply last time||4 April 2022|
Educational Qualification & Experience
- It is very important and necessary to have a SAQA honors certificate and 5 years of practical experience.
- To apply for the position of manager, the applicant must complete a management course.
- Must also have NQF Level 7 Certificate.
- DPSA Vacancies All Jobs list
How to Apply for Office Manager Vacancies 2022
The DPSA Office Manager Vacancies job application process is very simple, which allows you to fill up the application form manually online. Verify the terms according to your qualifications and submit the required documents. Must be a permanent resident of South Africa to apply. Therefore, enter the official website to apply and fill the application box and submit the application.