The Public Service Administration DPSA Senior State Advocate Vacancies 2023 has recently been published under the Government of South Africa. They invited Additional District and Sessions Judges to apply for the job directly as prescribed by the Department of Public Administration, subject to the following conditions.
DPSA Senior State Advocate Vacancies
DPSA Senior State Advocate Vacancies 2022 is published for permanent job candidates in Gqeberha, Eastern Cape. The Office of Public Service Administration under the Department of Justice of the Ministry of Law, Justice, and Parliamentary Affairs of the Government of South Africa has published the recruitment circular 2022.
Job Summary of Senior State Advocate Jobs
- POST 35/83: SENIOR STATE ADVOCATE
- National Prosecutions Service
- SALARY: R997 764 per annum (total cost package) – R1 559 616 per annum (total cost
- package) (LP-9)
- CENTRE : DPP: Johannesburg Ref No: Recruit 2022/421 (X2 Posts)
- DPP: Mmabatho Ref No: Recruit 2022/422
- REQUIREMENTS: An LLB or any appropriate legal qualification for serving prosecutors. At least
- eight years post qualification legal experience in civil and/or criminal litigation.
- Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally,
- Accountable and with Credibility. Right of appearance as contemplated in
- section 25(2) of the NPA Act, 32 of 1998. Five years experience in legal 68
- practice will be an added advantage. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Decision-making ability. Computer literacy and knowledge of programs in MS Office.
Check also DPSA Vacancies
Conditions to apply for applicants
You can apply to DPSA Senior State Advocate vacancies according to your qualifications. Only interested candidates from Gqeberha, Eastern Cape can apply for this position. Gqeberha, Eastern Cape Division DPSA Senior State Advocate Vacancies Deprived locals, including lawyers, staged a sit-in at the court premises on Wednesday afternoon demanding cancellation of their appointments because of deprivation of local job seekers.
During the oral examination
The candidate must show the original copy of the educational qualification and all other certificates. No T, A, or D will be provided for participation in the test. In case of attestation of photographs and necessary documents, a seal with the name of the attesting officer should be used. The decision of the appointing authority regarding the appointment will be final.
Gqeberha, Eastern Cape Judge’s Court recently published a notice of recruitment of multiple manpower against six posts of DPSA Senior State Advocate Vacancies. According to the notification, we conducted the written test in two phases on 17 May 2022. It published the final list of those who passed the examination because of the oral examination on 20th February and we gave the appointment letter for joining on 23rd February.