The Department of Public Service Administration has been published for recruitment in DPSA Stores Assistant Vacancies 2023. Retired workers from any district of West Bengal can apply for this post. We will select candidates for this post through a written test and interview. At the beginning of joining the job, maybe R 124,434 – 146,577 ZAR can be earned, which is multiplied many times with the promotion and experience.
DPSA Stores Assistant Vacancies 2023
The job of the DPSA Stores Assistant Vacancies is to determine how much money is in stock at the Godown today, when the product arrives, before or after the product, and after the sale. Store maintenance, operation, product delivery, and on-demand delivery. However, there is some extra work in each sector.
Job Summary of DPSA Stores Assistant Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Store Assistant|
|Salary||R 124,434 – 146,577|
|Jobs Location||Mthatha, Eastern Cape|
|Educational Qualification & Skills||NQF Level 1|
|Check also||DPSA Vacancies|
|Deadline of Apply||27 June 022|
How to apply for DPSA Stores Assistant Vacancies
To fill up the application form to apply, along with proof of identity card, passport, voter card, and photocopy of ration card should be given along with the application form.
Responsibilities of Stores
- Know the latest information regarding the number of goods in the warehouse.
- Keep accurate accounts of products.
- Maintain transparency in inventory accounts.
- Add bin cards to each of them or containers.
- There may be a shortage of goods in the store, there may be excess or excess goods in the
- store. We may steal the goods from the store.
What kind of organization do Stores work in?
- All kinds of factories.
- Commodity suppliers.
- Relief organization.
- Heavy industrial establishments.
- Hospital and pharmaceutical industry
What kind of work do Stores do?
- Maintain inventory.
- Updating inventory data.
- Be aware of stocks.
- Maintained product registers and kept records.
- Verify product listing.
- Product stock checkers.
- Save the receipt.
- Save and operate Excel and Tally.
- Sort out expired products.
What kind of skills and knowledge does a DPSA Stores Assistant need to have?
- Knowing human resource management.
- Ability to list products and create indexes.
- Ability to communicate.
- Have a good knowledge of supply and demand.